Children’s Cove: The Cape & Island Child Advocacy Center
To provide coordinated and comprehensive multidisciplinary services to child victims of sexual abuse/serious physical abuse and their families.
Children’s Cove will be recognized as the foremost advocacy center for ensuring the comprehensive care of child victims of sexual abuse/serious physical abuse on Cape Cod and the Islands.
- Respect and advocacy for the rights and safety of children
- Promoting awareness and prevention for the community and partner agencies through education
- Enhancing our collaboration with partner and community agencies
- Dedication to continued education for all Children’s Cove staff and associates
- Recognition for the need to be culturally sensitive and aware of the diverse populations of the community
- Involvement of the non-offending family members as an essential element in the healing process