Community Partner Spotlight: Behavioral Health Providers
May 24th, 2022
At Children’s Cove we know how important immediate clinical assistance and community support is to children and non-offending families following a traumatic event. Our Trauma Informed Provider Network works with our Mental Health Coordinator Kristine Monteiro, and Family Services Coordinator, Kathy Fayerberg, to provide behavioral health services to the children and families we support.
I remember when I was little, ‘cancer’ was the terrible word. If you had cancer you had the big stigma right there on your forehead… Now I think mental health needs that same normalization. We need to talk about our mental health as easily as we talk about our physical health” – Glenn Close
During Mental Health Awareness Month, we want to acknowledge and highlight some critical behavioral health service providers on Cape Cod and the Islands. We work with them or refer survivors and their families to them to promote healthy outcomes and help mitigate the stigma of child abuse.
- Child & Family Services
- Justice Resource Institute
- Gosnold, Inc
- Independence House
- NAMI Cape Cod & the Islands
- Nantucket Behavioral Health TASK Force
- Falmouth Human Services
- Outer Cape Health Services
- Cape Cod Healthcare Centers for Behavioral Health
- Bay Cove
- Northeast Health Services (Hyannis)
- Family Continuity (Hyannis, Nantucket)
- Mass Mentor (Sevita Health)
- Italian Home for Children
- Martha’s Vineyard Community Services Island Counseling Center and Connect to End Violence
- A Safe Place Nantucket
- Fairwinds Nantucket
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital Behavioral Health
Thank you to these critical community partners and their team members who serve the children and families of our region.