Suggested Reading for Teens
These books are only suggestions.
Parents are strongly encouraged to read each book before deciding to give them to your children.
- Carter, W. (2002). “It Happened to Me.”
New Harbinger Publications
- Harris, R.H. (1996). “It’s Perfectly Normal.”
- Mather, C.L. and Debye, K.E. (1994). “How Long Does It Hurt?”
- Mayle, P. (1975). “What’s Happening to Me?”
- McGee, K. (2003). “Unmasking Sexual Con Games.”
Boys Town Press
- Moles, K. (2001). “The Teen Relationship Workbook.”
- Nelsen, J. and Lott, L. (1990). “I’m On Your Side:
Resolving Conflict with Your Teenage Son or Daughter.”
Rocklin, CA: Prima Publishing